Vector’s All India Entrance test on Embedded Systems and VLSI Notification for the academic year 2013......
Vector’s All India Entrance test is common entrance test conducted twice a year.Vector's All India Entrance test conducts on Embedded Systems and VLSI.VECTOR institute conducts this examination to get admission into long term and short term Embedded and VLSI courses.It also provides job oriented short term courses like C Programming, C++ Programming, C/C++ with Data Structures, Objective C, Mobile application development, Device Driver development, Embedded Linux, RT-Linux, Linux Internals, 8051 Microcontroller, ARM, VxWorks, RTX51, VHDL, Verilog, and System Verilog.
Who are eligible to write VECTOR All India Entrance Test.......
- For Embedded Systems candidates who had complete their BE/B.Tech in EEE/ECE/EIE/Electronics/Biomedical/CSE/IT/Mechatronics, MCA, MSc (Electronics/Instrumentation, CS, Physics with specialization in Electronics), M.Tech in Electronics/CSE/IT/Mechatronics.
- For VLSI candidates who had complete their BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/Electrical, MSc (Electronics/Instrumentation, Physics, Semiconductors).
Examination dates and other information regard VECTOR All India Entrance Test........
- Every year the entrance examination scheduled for every 3 months.
- Registration last date for this examination is 13th February 2013.
- Downloading of hall tickets starts from 14th February 2013.
- The written examination should be conducted on 17th February 2013.
- Result should declared on 21st February 2013 and admissions starts from next day i.e, 22nd February 2013.
- For Embedded Systems batch-1 classes starts from 15th March 2013 and for batch-2 classes should starts from 29th March 2013.
- For VLSI classes starts from April 8th 2013 onwards.
- The entrance examination should be conducted at the centers Agra, Ahemdabad, Allahabad,Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gaziabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkatta, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Pune, Raipur, Trivendram, Vijayawada and Vishakapatnam.
- Candidates should have the special discount based on they secured score in both entrance examination and their graduation.The details regards discount is as follows.
|Vector’s All India Entrance test on Embedded Systems and VLSI Notification 2013|
- Syllabus for Embedded Systems is---- Basics of C programming (without Data structures), Microprocessor 8085/8086 (architecture,assembly language, interfacing), Digital electronics, General Aptitude and the examination is of objective type questions and negative marks is also their for incorrect answers.
- Syllabus for VLSI is ---- Analog and Digital Electronics, 8085/ 8086 Microprocessor, Network Analysis and the examination is of subjective type questions, numericals,design questions and negative marks is also their for incorrect answers.
- The course duration for Embedded systems is 6 months in Hyderabad and Bangalore and the course duration for VLSI is 5 months in Hyderabad.
- The course fee for Embedded Systems in Hyderabad is 29,700/- +12.36% Tax payable in two installments and in Bangalore is 36,000/- +12.36% Tax payable in two installments.
- The course fee for VLSI in Hyderabad is 30,000/- +12.36% Tax payable in two installments.
- Hostel accommodation is also available for both boys and girls at walking distance from the institute, with costs ranging from 3500-4000/- per month including food.
- Satyam, Bosch, GE, Visteon, Lear Corp, virtuBridge, Convergys, Elico Ltd, Schneider Electric, Dearborn Electronics, Fortuna, Knowx Innovations, E-Consystems, Thrikasa Technologies, VEM Technologies, LnTEmsys, Ceeyes Inc, Automotive Robotics Inc, Huawei, Siemens, Cavium are the companies recruiting the students for Vector's institute.