SSC(Staff Selection Commission) Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Notification 2013……
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) releases the recruitment notification for Group ‘C’ posts Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff. Candidates who are selected can work at different states and union territories. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online on or before 05th December 2012 for Part I registration and 07-12-2012 for Part II registration. So candidates get hurry to apply for this multi taking staff recruitment.
Eligibility, Application Fee and How to Apply For this SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
- Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment, those candidates age limit must lies in between 18 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation period is applicable as per the rules.
- The minimum educational qualification required for this recruitment is Matriculation from any recognized board/university.
- The application fee of Rs.100/- should be paid through challan form generated after completing the part-I registration.
- The application fee should be paid at any SBI branches or through net banking also.
- No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service man and Women candidates.
- The selection process will goes on the basis of written examination and interview process.
- To apply through online candidates should go through the websites ssconline.gov.in and ssconline2.gov.in.
- Here you want to fill two parts, part-I registration and part-II registration.
- In part-I registration you should enter your basic details only.
- After completing the part-I registration, a registration number will be generated, retain it and download fee payment challan or use online facility of SBI to make payment.
- After paying the application fee candidate should again visit the website and complete the part-II registration process.
- In this part-II registration candidate should upload their photo and signature at corresponding places.
- The dates of written examination will be on 10th March 2013 and 17th March 2013,if needed the examination will also be conducted on 24th March 2013.
- Important note for candidates who are going to apply,use Internet Explorer or Opera browser only.